I wonder why Razib seriously insist me to do so. So I read and came across the followings;
1. Internally driven, externally aware
• RM7.5 million to train coaches, instructors and facilitators
• RM500 million each to provide loans to workers and school leavers for training and skills upgrading
• Youth development programmes to create a generation of forward-looking, academic-driven and career achievement generation
• Revamp education system to focus on implementation and delivery capability
All these make me ponder. We spend so many resources but unless we deal with the basic of this matter, we go no where. I strongly believe PPB3K is the basic. PPB3K is the answer. I pray and expect PPB3K will be known to the decision makers.