2. Review everything about your product or service from the perspective of your customer. Ask yourself, “What is the one thing our customers come to us for?” Make it easy for your customers to do or find the one thing. Look at everything – the product, the packaging, the website, the instruction manuals, the communications. Everything. Is it cluttered and confusing or simple and elegant?
3. As a New Year’s resolution – or anytime during the year – create a “stop doing” list. Cut down on the time you spend on projects or tasks that do not advance your core purpose and fulfill your passion.
4. Do you spread yourself too thin? Focus on those areas where you excel. Delegate the rest.
5. Apply the rule of three to your task list. Spend the majority of your time on the top three things you can do today to move your company forward.
6. Start saying “no” more often. It can be incredibly liberating!