1. Look outside your industry for ideas on how to stand out from your competitors.
2. Hire for cultural fit, and train everyone to be an expert in that “culture.”
3. Have fun. Passion is contagious. If your employees aren’t having fun, your customers won’t be either.
4. Don’t move products. Enrich lives instead.
5. Carefully review each customer touch point with your brand. Take every opportunity to create a deeper, more lasting lasting relationship with customers.
6. Visit an Apple Store whether you want to buy an Apple product or not. Take note of the store design and the customer service experience. Are there techniques you can adopt to improve the customer experience with your brand?