- "The more I sell, the more there is to sell."
- "The more I give, the more there is to give."
- "The more I know, the more there is to know."
- "People are great. They will help me reach my goals."
- "If I need money, I'll find the money."
- "If I need people, I'll find the people."
- "If I need ideas, the ideas will come."
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
An abundance mentality is more than having a positive mental attitude, although a positive mental attitude is very important. When you have a positive mental attitude, you look at how things can be done rather than why they can't be done. You believe that "where there's a will, there's a way." You look at possibilities and opportunities rather than obstacles and problems. This mindset is important for success in any endeavor.
An abundance mentality will take you beyond a positive mental attitude. It will eliminate small thinking and offset negative energy. It can mean the difference between success and failure, excellence and mediocrity, and prosperity and despair.
People with an abundance mentality believe the following:
People with an abundance mentality believe there are enough resources available to accomplish their goals. They also believe that their success doesn't mean failure for others. On the contrary, the more successful they are, the more others are affected in a positive way. They can be happy when friends and associates prosper. They can enter every business transaction with a "win/win" attitude. They win when their clients win.
Learn more about abundance mentality from Anda Dilahirkan Berjaya!